Recycle . And . Save
"A super smart trick if you want to save money is to use the things that
are already at hand when renovating." - Nicola Kragh Riis
Handles wrapped with jute twine.
Upgrade old handles with little means and add a more sensual atmosphere to the interior. We explain everything you need to know to update your own handles.
- Remove your handles and make sure they are clean before starting.
- Buy the jute twine and the thickness you need.
- Tie a knot at one end around the handle.
- Begin wrapping the twine around your handle and hide the knot. It must be completely tight and tightened well.
- When you have wrapped the entire handle with twine, glue the finishing end on.
- Finish with a varnish. The handles become resistant to dirt and greasy fingers.